Managers of businesses, from developing to well-established enterprises, rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability. Our bookkeeping & accounting solutions are focused on providing accurate, reliable, and timely information to the businesses we serve.
Rather than maintaining an in-house accounting department, it's most often advantageous to outsource the bookkeeping and accounting functions. Whether your business has one employee or many more, we offer cost effective bookkeeping and accounting services with the frequency that fits your needs. Depending on the scope of our engagement we perform all or some of the following functions:
- Evaluate and/or modify current systems, including systems and procedures relating to filing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, disbursements, and receipts of funds. The general flow of paper will be also examined to strengthen the systems of internal control (if possible) and facilitate the bookkeeping process.
- Custom build a chart of accounts compatible with the information needs of management
- Manage accounts receivable including follow-up calls with slow-paying accounts
- Manage accounts payable including follow up calls to resolve discrepancies and differences while maintaining currency with vendors
- Reconcile all third party statements including but not limited to bank, credit card, loan, and line of credit statements
- Manage payroll functions including calculation, timely payment and reconciliation of Source Deductions, calculation and payment of employees’ holiday pay, preparation and filing of Record of Employment, filing of annual returns with tax authorities and maintenance of employee records
- Timely preparation and filing of GST and PST, WSIB returns
- Preparation of various financial reports including periodical Financial Statements, accounts receivable and payable aging reports and other management reports.
T: 416 543 6320
F: 416 239 7315
F: 416 239 7315